Audi Certified Ultra Collision Repair Center
For vehicles constructed with advanced materials, like the carbon fiber and aluminum in the 2017 R8, take it to an Audi Authorized Ultra Advanced Materials Collision Repair Facility for certified repairs.
Our facility has made extensive investments in Audi specified tooling to help ensure that our technical staff has the right tools for all repairs.
Audi Genuine Parts are engineered, manufactured and tested to help maintain the original performance and restore the structural integrity of your Audi after repair. A limited warranty covers all Audi Genuine Parts.
Audi trained repair technicians use factory-approved procedures that help produce safer repairs and may get you back on the road in less time.
Audi Approved Repair Facilities are the only facilities that are factory-authorized to repair Audi ASF® aluminum construction. Limited lifetime warranty.
ICC Collision Center is a member of the Audi Factory Authorized Collision Repair Program. ICC Collision Center meets all Audi collision repair tools and training requirements for keeping up with all Audi vehicles. This signifies that ICC Collision Center completed the required training and has acquired the equipment needed for Audi Ultra Certification– Audi’s highest level of certification.
This program was put in place to select only the best auto collision facilities around the country and provide each member with the training they need. This specialized training helps support all repair and care for the complete line of Audi vehicle platforms, including steel manufactured platforms, aluminum bodies and chassis platforms as well as the new multi-technology platform of carbon fiber, aluminum, magnesium and high-strength blended steels.
When dealing with vehicles with state of the art technology, it is very important to have specialized and trained experts to handle any repairs. Each Audi is built with very strict and precise tolerances whether it is the engine or the way the chassis is designed. In order to sustain the highest level of quality that the vehicle has, it is imperative to have a qualified and authorized repair facility handle any collisions.
ICC Collision Center Audi authorized collision repair status ensures that an Audi-sanctioned repair specialist will perform high quality repairs so that you can maintain the factory warranties on your vehicle. Each and every Audi is repaired with strict adherence to Audi repair guidelines. An Audi owner working with ICC Collision Center, an Audi Authorized repair facility is sure to ensure you get the best benefits:
- We offer high quality repair services suitable for an Audi
- One stop shopping
- Potential customers get towing services through the Audi Roadside assistance program, directing vehicles to the nearest Audi authorized repair facility
- OEM Genuine Audi parts that meet technical performance standards are used.
- Vehicle owners are assured of services that meet OEM specifications and are approved by Audi
- Reduce repair time by adhering to Audi recommended processes
- Guaranteed to bring your vehicle back to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Fixed Right the First Time: This policy says you will receive all the proper repair services you expect when working with ICC Collision Center.